We've Got You Covered!
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Eight ATMs are located at the Festival: Two inside the front gate, two at the Olde Towne Food Court, two by our First Aid Building, and two next to the King's Food Court.
Visa and MasterCard
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted at our Ticket Booth. We no longer accept Discover and American Express. Most craft shops accept all major credit cards.
- Restrooms - we call them Privies - are located just outside the Front Gate, near Olde Towne Food Court, next to Camelot Food Court, near the Axe Throw in the Royal Highlands area, and in the Queen's Garden area near the Garden Cottage Stage. Look for the bright blue wall!
Baby Changing Facilities
- Changing facilities are located in each Privy area (restrooms).
Stroller, Wagon and Wheelchair Rentals
- Available at the Belrose Shoppe, located just outside the Front Gate.
Festival Maps and Programs
Festival Maps and Programs are available as you enter the Front Gate, at the King's Food Court, and at the Information booth.
First Aid Care
- First Aid care is available in the Midlands Area near the Joust Arena.
The Celebration Garden
- The Celebration Garden is available for your special event. For more information call (770) 964-8575.
Corporate and Private Events
- We can help organize your large corporate picnic or group party in our private, 3-acre wooded picnic area. For more information call (770) 964-8575.