Original Culture Festival – 2022 TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate, and should be read together with, any vendor’s and/or agent’s terms or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the official ticket agent. Your possession of this ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- No trading or promotional activities allowed within the venue without the prior consent of Original Culture Events Ltd.
- Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
- Photographic equipment is permitted, provided that it is for personal, non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs/visual/audio recordings for commercial use.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful vendors. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the Event.
- You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes CCTV and/or filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation of the event, i.e. Government cancellation.
- This is an 18 & over only event.
- It is prohibited to resell tickets for the event.
- Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to Event).
- If you have obtained this Ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket, shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket or wristband then we reserve the right to refuse you entry or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets/wristbands are non-refundable.
- Tickets/Wristbands cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of the Original Culture Events Ltd.
- Original Culture Events Ltd will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. Tickets & wristbands remain the property of Original Culture Events Ltd until the event closes.
- Original culture Events Ltd reserves the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission where the Eviction Policy is breached.
- You may be body/bag searched anywhere on site at any time by security Searching is a condition of entry.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered to be a weapon/ be used as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the Event without a refund.
- Original Culture Events Ltd does not accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence. Attendance at this Event is at your own risk.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
- Banned from event – Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons, unidentified substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), illegal items, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, blowtorches, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, petrol burners, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets.
- Banned from area – Bags larger than A4 in size, cans, alcohol of any kind, camping equipment, firewood, disposable barbeques, campsite stoves, audio recorders, umbrellas, glass, inflatable loungers, Deck chairs, Garden Chairs, any drinks of any kind, Any food of any kind. If you need to bring specific food or drink or medication due to a pre-existing medical condition, please bring supporting medical evidence.
- No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed anywhere on site.
- Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction*. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- You must comply with all instructions given to you by us and/or Event staff and stewards.
- Fires of any sort are not permitted in the arena.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the Event without written permission from Original Culture Events Ltd
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off-site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
- For the Original Culture Festival website please visit www.originalculturefestival.com
- Any queries please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org